WebDevy: Having Extensive Experience as a Magento Developer
If you are serious about selling online, WebDevy is an experienced Magento developer who can give you a powerful solution. Magento has created a quiet name for itself in the online world, and its remarkable power of being able to handle even the biggest stores has contributed to its success.
Because many of the online stores we build and manage for our clients are on Magento, we hired a Magento development team that is filled with veterans and upcoming legends.
What are your Magento Development needs?
From integrations to the building of an online store, WebDevy has the resources to fulfill all of your Magento design and development needs. Some of the things we offer as a Magento developer are:
- Custom Magento Theme Design: If you want a unique store, you have to have a unique image. Our expert Magento designers will work with you to create an astonishing custom Magento theme design.
- Custom Magento Functionality: Sometimes you want to do things your way, and it usually works better that way. If Magento has gotten you down, we can help you customize Magento’s functionality.
- Magento Amazon Integrations: You can easily integrate Amazon into your Magento online store. Our team has experience when it comes to integrating Amazon with Magento.
- Magento Blog Integrations: You can seamlessly link your online store with your blog – regardless of the platform you use. We have integrated thousands of stores with blogs that have been designed to drive traffic.
- Magento CRM Integrations: Managing your customer relationships is critical to having your business run like a well-oiled machine. No matter what CRM platform you run, we can easily integrate it into your online store.
- Magento Drupal Integration: Drupal is the preferred management system for many of our clients, and we have been able to integrate hundreds (and possibly thousands) of Drupal-powered websites.
- Magento eBay Integration: Are you someone who takes advantage of any opportunities that come your way? If so, you probably want the selling power of eBay on your side, and we can give you a rock-solid Magento eBay integration.
- Magento Facebook Integration: If you can’t find customers anywhere else, they’re probably on Facebook chatting with friends or playing games. You can expand your reach by integrating yourMagento store with Facebook.
- Magento Google Checkout Integration: Are you one of the few people who use Google Checkout? Don’t worry – we have in-depth experience with Magento Google integrations, and it’s a service that we provide on a regular basis.
- MagentoJoomla Integration: It’s no secret that Joomla is still going strong as a CMS platform, which is why we give our clients the ability to integrate it into Magento.
- Magento PayPal Integration: Are you using PayPal to process some (or all) of your payments to your online store? We can help you integrate it with Magento.
- MagentoQuickbooks Integration: Are you trying to keep your books nice and tidy? We can help you integrate it with Magento. Even if you’re using some other accounting software, we can help you with that as well.
- MagentoSalesForce Integration: SalesForce is used by many online stores because of how flexible and detailed it can get. So, we can help you integrate it with Magento.
- Magento Social Media Integrations: Are you using any social networking platforms that you don’t see listed here? Don’t worry – we can help you integrate it into Magento.
- Magento Template/Theme Integration: Do you already have an image that you would like for your online store? Do you want it transformed from a graphics file to a live version that is powered by Magento? Let our Magento developers handle it!
- Magento Twitter Integration: Twitter has forced us to shorten life’s moments, and it’s still a great marketing tool for any eCommerce venture. We can help you integrate your Twitter account into Magento.
- MagentoWordPress Integration: This is our favorite CMS/blogging platform, and it is used by many of our clients. We can seamlessly integrate your Magento store into your WordPress-powered website or blog.
- SEO Optimization for Magento Powered Stores: Organic traffic is the best kind you can get, especially when it’s for valuable terms used by people shopping for what you have to offer. This is why we offer Magento SEO optimization.
Are you ready for the “hands-off” Magento approach?
We have an extraordinary team of designers and developers, which is what makes us so respected as a Magento developer. We are here to help you get the most out of this amazing eCommerce platform. So, get it touch with us today to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION!